Skip to main content
**I WANNA BE A ROCK STAR!!!**

Especially Loving: Some Girls - Rolling Stones

The movie was like a two-dimensional broadway / rock 'n' roll musical. And I love musicals. This film kind of conform me to liking Rolling Stones. I should say that Martin Scorsese succeeded in his objective. Rolling Stones are damn cool. Mick Jagger is such a talented musician. Love his energy. Lots of dancing about. He's way coool for his age.

However, no matter what, Steven Tyler rules. It's his voice that I like. I drifted peacefully to sleep while listening to The Best of Aerosmith album that night.

Oh and check out what I found: Bebe Buell (mother of Liv Tyler)

Was browsing through her profile and found it absolutely appetizing. She dated so many rock stars! Mick Jagger of the Rolling Stones, Iggy Pop, David Bowie, Jimmy Page of Led Zeppelin, and Steven Tyler of Aerosmith... Wow! She must really be a beauty. Anyways, she is an Oscar Wilde enthusiast. (one of our similarities?) I just find her intriguing anyhow.

I presume rock stars love models like Bebe Buell & Pamela Anderson. It's like a fine accessory to show off. Oh well, easily understandable. I'm just wondering if ever the love was real.

Sunday: Went to volunteer myself for the Singapore Film Society @ National Museum of Singapore for the screening of Doraemon. Really pleasant experience. Definitely going to volunteer again and be their member soon. When I entered the museum, I was astounded by the replica of David which was a sculpture wrapped in kebaya. The textile gave it a kind of traditional and asian facade. And also, it's really big. When I saw the picture of the replica sometime ago in the newspaper, I told myself, "I've got to see it!" I'm a fan of Michelangelo Buonarroti. (just fyi) Oh yeah, was thinking of self-touring about but guess I need to pay so probably next month then. Went to have my lunch at O'Briens Irish Sandwich Bar. Was almost full. I intended to walk about aimlessly but was discouraged by the crowd. So no, I didn't loitering around too long.

i've been dreaming of you. because i miss you.

I can hear the half-singing/screaming voice of Steve Tyler for the song, Dream On. Okies, put this thought to an end, Dream On as in make it real, not Dream On as in an idea which is never going to happen.

i remember that it was when i was down that you entered my life. give me back my life.







Popular posts from this blog

Personal Perspective on CHC Fiasco

My personal perspective on the City Harvest Church fiasco: #1. God is omnipresent (present everywhere), omnipotent (all powerful), omniscient (all knowing) and God knew about this episode. I believe God is watching.; #2. The CAD does not charge without concrete evidence (they have taken sufficient time to investigate - 2 years). May justice prevail.; #3. It is unavoidable for members of the public with little information about Christianity to judge.  It is also one of my weaknesses to be quick to judge/form negative impression about others, which is unhealthy.; #4. I believe to a certain extent, the message of giving and tithing is relatively strong in City Harvest Church - I may be wrong.  (fyi, I have visited the church a couple of times) My personal belief is that it is important to give to God because God is the creator of everything that exists. He owns everything and we are simply stewards of what we have been entrusted with.  Though I have to say I seldom give because I

Pledge "No" to Shark Fin Soup

Something to share... The Sharks died for you but you only consume their fins. I've pledge not to eat/drink Shark Fin Soup since 2009. I believe that raising awareness of the source of this delicacy will propel more people to make a conscious effort to stop their consumption, especially during Chinese wedding banquets. Yeah, I know that some of us might think that not much can be done and it is essentially a waste of food. However, why not think about it this way - when there is a drop in demand, there will be lesser restaurants/hotels serving this dish. Every effort counts and when it becomes a collective effort, we can begin to see a positive change. Additionally, I believe to affirm a conscious effort and remain faithful is to take a step forward to take a pledge. http://www.wwf.sg/take_action/sustainable_seafood/say_our_sharks/take_the_pledge/ Pam

Afterthought on by-election 2012

19th May 2012 WP 1st By-election Rally 24th May 2012 @ WP Final By-election Rally with Uncle Ah Luck & Auntie :) On 19th May 2012: I witnessed Uncle Ah Luck selling the Hougang Special By-election newsletters in a very enthusiastic fashion. So I asked Ah Luck whether he needed to have a sip of water. He replied he was fine. After that he said, we were doing was for a better future. He said, "... it is for you young ones who have many years ahead. I am old..." ... "You are important too!" said I. It was a pleasure to serve with the volunteers at the merchandise booth. Thank you. :) 26th May 2012 Before By-election result WP supporters were cheering! Then we were all anxious about the result... After the By-election result, The crowd outside Block 322 Hougang Avenue 5 coffee shop were rejoicing for WP! Big WP Flag at Block 309 The top picture depicts the crowd at WP By-election Rally in 201