Skip to main content

childhood days

yesterday evening i finally had my long awaited dinner with my everdearest Gillian!! i guess i'm a very "friend" person... the group of people whom i held on tight to our friendships are people whom i have determined their importance in my life. without these people. i'm just a soul without living proof memories. i'm truly glad that this group of old pals have good memories... so whatever i can recall, they do as well. the feelings are mutual... :)) talking to my dear gal reminded me a lot about our childhood days. the funny and silly things we did. our primary school mates and so on and so forth. being with gil just made me happy! she's one of those people you'll feel really good just by seeing them. her smile, the way she laughs and listens to you, also the sound of her sweeet voice... *grinz* if i were a guy, i definitely will fall for her! hehee...
~
back to today so far, slept till around 3pm. i know i'm a sleepyhead...
~
music... something i enjoy everyday!! can't imagine a day without music. life would be boring!
Alrighty, chill everybody... It's a Saturday! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Personal Perspective on CHC Fiasco

My personal perspective on the City Harvest Church fiasco: #1. God is omnipresent (present everywhere), omnipotent (all powerful), omniscient (all knowing) and God knew about this episode. I believe God is watching.; #2. The CAD does not charge without concrete evidence (they have taken sufficient time to investigate - 2 years). May justice prevail.; #3. It is unavoidable for members of the public with little information about Christianity to judge.  It is also one of my weaknesses to be quick to judge/form negative impression about others, which is unhealthy.; #4. I believe to a certain extent, the message of giving and tithing is relatively strong in City Harvest Church - I may be wrong.  (fyi, I have visited the church a couple of times) My personal belief is that it is important to give to God because God is the creator of everything that exists. He owns everything and we are simply stewards of what we have been entrusted with.  Though I h...

Afterthought on by-election 2012

19th May 2012 WP 1st By-election Rally 24th May 2012 @ WP Final By-election Rally with Uncle Ah Luck & Auntie :) On 19th May 2012: I witnessed Uncle Ah Luck selling the Hougang Special By-election newsletters in a very enthusiastic fashion. So I asked Ah Luck whether he needed to have a sip of water. He replied he was fine. After that he said, we were doing was for a better future. He said, "... it is for you young ones who have many years ahead. I am old..." ... "You are important too!" said I. It was a pleasure to serve with the volunteers at the merchandise booth. Thank you. :) 26th May 2012 Before By-election result WP supporters were cheering! Then we were all anxious about the result... After the By-election result, The crowd outside Block 322 Hougang Avenue 5 coffee shop were rejoicing for WP! Big WP Flag at Block 309 The top picture depicts the crowd at WP By-election Rally in 201...

24/1: E for Event

My New Bag from Doinky Doodles! Based on my doodle... Do you remember? ~ 24/1: E for Event Today has been an eventful day! Went to partcipate in Rusti Run with Happy, my besties, Xue Ying with her dog Kiki & Gillian dearest. Photos will be up on this blog soon! ~ Meanwhile, I hope you enjoy this song! It ends my day well & prepares me for a beautiful tomorrow. Yours truly, Pam Petite