Skip to main content

~book/magworm~

was reading harper's bazaar. trying hard to be well-informed. my usual magazine selections are: National Geographic, SHAPE, FIRST and the newbie to the list is as mentioned Harper's Bazaar. i used to like CLEO and then it revolved to herworld but after having read harper's, love their content. there was an article about girard-perregaux. i'm a huge watch fan and if i'm filthy rich, i'll be a watch collector, probably one for glasses too. i guess if you do know me like more than a neutral contemporary, you'll know that i have quite a couple of those items.

was finding out more. it's really cool. it has lotsa of profoundly complex functions which would awe most beings. this design was also co-brand with Ferrari. *drools* too expensive to even lay a finger on. dream on.



went to The Clinic @ the cannery last week then proceeded to MOS. i guess i lack self-discipline. once i get on to club, i just yearn to do so any other day. it's an addiction but i'll try my best to control that "drug" that is luring me.

time is passing by fast once again. i'm aging. pam you're turning 22 this year.. and as of this year, don't bug me about how old i am..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Personal Perspective on CHC Fiasco

My personal perspective on the City Harvest Church fiasco: #1. God is omnipresent (present everywhere), omnipotent (all powerful), omniscient (all knowing) and God knew about this episode. I believe God is watching.; #2. The CAD does not charge without concrete evidence (they have taken sufficient time to investigate - 2 years). May justice prevail.; #3. It is unavoidable for members of the public with little information about Christianity to judge.  It is also one of my weaknesses to be quick to judge/form negative impression about others, which is unhealthy.; #4. I believe to a certain extent, the message of giving and tithing is relatively strong in City Harvest Church - I may be wrong.  (fyi, I have visited the church a couple of times) My personal belief is that it is important to give to God because God is the creator of everything that exists. He owns everything and we are simply stewards of what we have been entrusted with.  Though I h...

Afterthought on by-election 2012

19th May 2012 WP 1st By-election Rally 24th May 2012 @ WP Final By-election Rally with Uncle Ah Luck & Auntie :) On 19th May 2012: I witnessed Uncle Ah Luck selling the Hougang Special By-election newsletters in a very enthusiastic fashion. So I asked Ah Luck whether he needed to have a sip of water. He replied he was fine. After that he said, we were doing was for a better future. He said, "... it is for you young ones who have many years ahead. I am old..." ... "You are important too!" said I. It was a pleasure to serve with the volunteers at the merchandise booth. Thank you. :) 26th May 2012 Before By-election result WP supporters were cheering! Then we were all anxious about the result... After the By-election result, The crowd outside Block 322 Hougang Avenue 5 coffee shop were rejoicing for WP! Big WP Flag at Block 309 The top picture depicts the crowd at WP By-election Rally in 201...

Our Second Child

15th June 2023:  It's 2.22am and I am lying in the hospital bed. I am having an ectopic pregnancy (wherein my fertilised egg implants in my fallopian tube, not uterus so there is no chance of survival). I was sensitive to my body so I only managed to fully celebrate my long-awaited 2nd pregnancy for 2 days before I had some semblance of what was happening.  Momentarily I questioned God but after grieving somewhat satisfactorily, I was able to cling onto the characters of God and acknowledged that God allowed this to happen to me for a reason. I may not understand why, but He promised to go through this with me. During this season, I kept contemplating the story of Job - how he endured and it gave me a lot of strength. I always find it fascinating how he could say, "... Shall we accept good from God, and not trouble?" More than that, my preacher reminded me how much it pains God to give and take away from me.  In summary, I had a dose of methotrexate administer...